Making the pictures flow

There's an importance in regards to choosing the right pictures for the website. It has to convey meaning and represent what the website targets and that's something I knew was common sense but I did not put two and two together. I finally had the chance to dip my feet in to the water and work on the back end of the website. My job was to edit stock photos to ensure that they had the same filter and provided the same feel so that when all the pictures were there, they would present the same overall image of what we're trying to do. However, it's not just the image filter that is vital; it's the image itself. They say a pictures says a thousand words and it's true. It's only a matter of finding the perfect type of picture while it's still okay for commercial use.

Comments

Popular Posts