Week 7 Updates

So I am almost done with my internship and so far it's been great! I have already learned so much and I can't wait to learn as much as I can before the internship is up!


So the boss wants to go to Dallas for a showcase event in early September but we all have to be more than ready for it. The vendor page that my partner and I have been working on since the beginning of our internship needs to be free of bugs, the payment plug-in needs to be working, and everything else has to be spic and span. It's a small challenge but I am positive we will be ready for it.

As for the vendor website, I am currently looking for and adding icons to the rest of the listing categories but what's most exciting for me is that I finally got access to Adobe Premiere Pro CC, which will enable me to start making videos. The only main concern that I have is that I'm still fairly new to the editing world (I've edited a lot of fan videos as a kid for fun, but it's nothing compared to making professional-grade videos) and on top of that, I have only had exposure to Final Cut Pro (and behold, I don't have a Mac myself either). I am a fast learner, so I don't think it will be a big issue, but I hope I'll be able to deliver quality content for the start-up.

Also, I passed my Google Analytics exam! I spent most of Tuesday studying for it, and I took the test last night, so I'm pretty content!

Comments

Popular Posts