Week 8 Updates

Coming into my final week of this digital marketing internship, I have a few mixed emotions. I've learned a lot and I was given a small push into the professional world. My partner and I have worked hard on the project we were given, which was to create the vendor page from scratch (well almost scratch since the template was there for us to tinker with). We finished up the small side projects and tasks and I hope my start-up has a great success when the vendor page goes live.

What I've been working on this past week is the advertisement video. I finally got my hands on Adobe Premiere Pro CC last week and it was a bit of a tricky situation considering the fact that I have never used Premiere Pro before. It didn't bother me in the slightest since I know I am a quick learner. I did had to go on YouTube to learn how to do things, such as make the text move (or animate the text) or how to fade out the audio tracks, but I managed to complete a 35 second video in about 6-7 hours. I know there are some things I can change the more skilled I get with PP. I haven't received feedback yet, but I hope it was good!

Comments

Popular Posts